Response One’s Alarm Monitoring Representative position is a great part-time or full-time position for those living in or around the Accra.
In a modern state of the art call centre environment with a fun atmosphere, our Monitoring Specialist take on a very important role, to ensure the safety of our customers including;
- Properly respond to alarm signals from our customers’ alarm systems
- Dispatch emergency signals to police, fire, and medical agencies.
- Provide world-class customer service to our customers in their time of need. Training will be provided before taking emergency calls.
Key responsibilities also include
- Provide peace of mind to our customers by responding to alarm signals.
- Verify false alarms and/or send out the proper emergency responders.
- Receive and process inbound calls from agencies requesting information regarding emergency dispatches.
- Utilise and develop your customer service skills to profoundly impact our customers and their property.
- Join a team of dedicated professionals working together to make a difference.
- HND Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and meet licensing requirements.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Have an understanding of basic computer functions.
- Passion for providing high-quality customer service.
- Great multitasker with the ability to manage multiple internal programs.
- Confidence in your ability to understand, connect with, and de-escalate customers.
- Comprehensive training and on-going opportunities for training and professional development.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit yeajobcentre.gov.gh.