Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
As member of a program team, provide monitoring and evaluation support and specific expertise for program implementation in Ghana.
- Coordinate M&E details of Early Warning Signs and Symptoms of Childhood Cancer with the Ghana Health Service, monitoring quality, progress as well as financial expenditures and deliverables.
- Support the implementation of projects and/or country programs, and ensure on-going monitoring, and reporting on country and regional programmes.
- Respond to a variety of programmatic, financial, administrative and logistics needs and requirements generated from senior management and donors.
- Produce accurate and timely reports
- Contribute to the annual work planning and budgeting processes, including identification of potential projects for funding.
- Ensure application of WCC policies and procedures to programmes including safeguarding.
APPLIED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong team building skills, partnerships, and working in multicultural setting with diverse partners.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ghana Health Service structures and systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software.
- Ability to problem solve and recommend corrective action as needed.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail needed to adhere to project deadlines.
- A minimum of a degree in Public Health, Development Studies, Social Science, or related field
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in implementing and managing public health projects
- Demonstrated experience in the development and use of multi-media communications
- Demonstrated strong technical, programming and management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Usual office working conditions; ability to travel internally at least 50%