Minerals Services Sales Executive at SGS
The Minerals Services Sales Executive will drive sales of SGS Minerals Services and support Business Development in Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
Minerals Manager, Geochem Anglophone West Africa
- Aggressive sales to accelerate revenue.
- Reporting to local affiliates with defined sales targets for the year. Sales target to be provided by the business team.
- Engage with local markets to determine trends and competitive environments.
- Focus on Regional Minerals Services
- Conduct market analysis and utilize it to engage with the local team to support develop business plans that develop Regional business in line with global strategy plans.
- Identify client needs by using industry experience and knowledge, develop win/win strategies to address these needs and provide a compelling value proposition to these prospective clients
- Target and qualify client opportunities that fit with established service offering and an ability to translate these client needs into compelling business proposals
- Develop close working relationship between the regional and local Minerals Services to identify sales opportunities for new and existing clients
- Cooperate with Local and Regional Minerals Services to maximize sales efforts with respect to specific projects and common global clients
- Attend regular client liaison meetings and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Identify potential opportunities for other business units as appropriate
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Business Degree (Sales, Marketing or Chemical/Mechanical Engineering)
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Minerals Sales or Business Management
Skills· Established client liaison and networking throughout the minerals industry
· Strong analytical and technical skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong negotiation and communication skills
· Able to adequately represent SGS with confidence
· Able to work well under pressure
· Management skills
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.