AfriChem aims to at all times maintain the utmost levels of service for our customers and strives to place itself at the forefront of Chemical Manufacturing and supply within the mining industry.
We provide comprehensive Chemical support for the mining industries; We are looking for a dynamic and innovative metallurgist to assist our team in the provision of services to the mines including the supply of our products, product performance tracking, provision of competent advice to the mines and assisting with metallurgical test works at the company’s Met Laboratory.
You’ll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to;
- to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
- search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in designated regions.
- develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- arrange and carry out product training.
- analyse costs and sales.
- prepare reports for your supervisor and
- keep customer records.
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
- make technical presentations and
- demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- liaise with other members of the team and other technical experts.
- help in the design of custom-made products.
Specific duties shall include among others,
to visit the mines to sell or service existing businesses for wedge wire screens and components, Antiscalant, Flocculants, Activated Carbon, vibrating Screens and panels and other duties that will be assigned to you by the head of department and submit reports on regular basis.
At least 5 years metallurgist experience in a mining environment.
Mode of Application
please send your application and resume to: email@example.com
before 10th December 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org