Zormelo & Associates
Mechanical Rotating Engineer Responsibilities
- Participate in RCA investigations to determine causes of failures and corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Responsible for configuring and producing all Maximo routine performance reporting and Key Performance Indicators (KPls), including the data Risk Poynt interface.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment maintenance remains compliant with all the required MODEC, legal, national and international industry standard, engineering procedures and specifications.
- Accountable for the routine review and update of all assigned procedures, strategies, plans etc. within the Facilities Safety Management Systems (Standard 14).
- Provide oversight to the development of annual maintenance budgets cost models. Deliver EHS, maintenance and cost targets for the offshore operation.
- Responsible for managing the maintenance & Integrity budget planning and financial reporting (WBS for reporting of budget expenditure.
- Mentor the planning team in the development of the Integrated Planning process, and the offshore team in the execution of planning to the job/man day measuring and reporting planning & scheduling effectiveness.
- Facilitate the development of Maintenance Team, and planning team via mentoring and technical supervision with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers.
- Identify, propose and manage project (major & minor) scopes as required to support continuous improvement and compliant with the Maintenance & Integrity management requirements.
- Responsible as part of the Integrity team for defining, implementing and continuously improving the condition monitoring regimes as part of the adopted predictive maintenance philosophy.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers & O&M planning teams for maintenance & Shutdown scheduling.
- Consult regularly with the Maintenance & Integrity Engineers for all matters related to Maintenance & Integrity and reports/updates on Integrity Management processes, including Safety Critical maintenance execution.
- Consult with the Maintenance & Reliability Engineers on all matters relating to corrosion management, within the Maximo system.
- Provide Shutdown / Turnaround planning support ensuring efficient and effective execution of activities for M&I areas.
- Support and deliver M&I agreed initiatives and Risk Assessments and use of Client tools like Risk Point.
- Appropriate degree or formal technical qualification preferred. Tertiary education – Mechanical engineering preferred but extensive operational experience in similar environments equally valid.
- +5 years’ experience in risk based asset integrity related to rotating equipment Maintenance and Integrity, with reliability management (development, review and continuous improvement)
- Experience with rotating equipment (pumps, compressors, turbines, etc.) with respect to: design, operation, maintenance and repairs. Vibration Analysis Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the applicable legislative, national and international standards and requirements for Oil & Gas Facilities
- Experienced in Maintenance & Integrity development, materials management, reliability reviews and analysis and project management.
- High level maintenance and operational skills honed in national and international roles. Overseas and African experience beneficial.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business processes and configuration CMMS related to maintenance (assets, maintenance, materials, cost reporting, etc.)
- Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with CMMS & Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.