SGMC serves one purpose: in everything we do, we strive to take away the burden of cancer in West Africa.
Right now we are seeking an experienced, energetic and creative candidate who can help us shape a more competitive marketing strategy and execution plan.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and executing initiatives that build our brand and support patient needs throughout their treatment journey.
You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, build a strong loyalty network, and collaborate with internal teams.
You will have a proven track record in digital marketing and business development with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. French-speaking preferred, or experience in marketing to Francophone countries.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns by preparing online, outdoor, media and print marketing campaigns
- Creating a wide range of different marketing content as needed, working closely with design agencies and assisting with new campaigns, ensuring that all marketing materials are in line with marketing plans
- Maintaining websites and using data analytics to drive user engagement while updating and managing social media profiles and all online content in a timely manner
- Managing and improving individual lead generation campaigns, measuring results – and monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of all marketing communications
- Updating referral network databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system to improve stakeholder communications
- Negotiating compensation and project details for outside contractors related to marketing and promotions
- Identifying potential strategic partner relationships and opportunities for company marketing and PR initiatives, both locally and internationally
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma or degree in marketing or communications, or related field
- Experience in marketing in the healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to present complex information in an easily understandable format and tailored to diverse audiences
- Proven analytical and/or research experience and skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups
- Highly organized, with ability to prioritize and manage client expectations across multiple, competing projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Professionally-polished presence, passionate client service manner, demonstrated the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management and adapt to business needs
- Familiarity with strategic marketing campaigns
- Media experience and strong media relations skills
- Understanding of changing market dynamics in West Africa
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com