The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the company’s marketing operational and tactical plans with assigned acquisition channels online and offline including SEO and retention.
The Marketing Manager should be somebody with marketing experience who has ideally also had experience or a working knowledge of digital marketing techniques such as PPC, SEO and Google analytics.
Working across the business the Marketing Manager will be a strong coordinator and project manager who has great communication skills.
Ideally this person will have content or copywriting experience and have worked across a variety of different social media platforms. As a part of a very reputable company the chosen candidate should be fully aware of marketing compliance from a regulatory and legal perspective.
- Execute assigned marketing and brand strategic tasks in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Proactively execute local acquisition offers in agreement with Group Products Head and other key stakeholders
- Work across a team of managers to drive optimum performance in the areas of retention, acquisition, customer support, VIP, and analytics.
- Track profitability and effectiveness of each dimension of the business. Continuously monitor, analyze and follow up on all service levels to ensure the operational KPI’s are being met.
- Assist with the development of innovative and new products to support the Customer Support Team.
- Assist with the operational penetration in various key customer segments of the business by increasing the value of current customers while working to attract new ones
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to align products and innovation in areas such as product deliverables, player acquisition and retention, customer relationship management, and business and competitive/industry intelligence
- Working closely with customer support department to take customer-product related feedback to help inform future product development strategies.
- Working with product team & software provider(s) to implement product roadmap in line with deadlines, including operational uptime and delivery.
- Utilizing all available resources to accurately measure and improve performance
- Ensure excellent internal communication between during projects.
- Foster a data driven environment and use data insights to optimize decisions, procedures and processes.
- A degree in economics, business administration or similar with a focus on (international) marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing brands in online gambling and team management
- Experience in strategic marketing planning, media planning (budgeting, buying), and reporting
- Fluent English
- Strong management experience and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and a collaborative management style
- Great mastery of the Microsoft World/Excel/Access/Power-point.
- High comfort level working across functions and in matrix dynamic ever-changing environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern working environment in Accra
- An opportunity to be an integral part of an exciting new business
- Chance to work in a vibrant team
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.