Specific responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for the production and management of publications including print, fulfilment and distribution
2. Intensify brand PR and perception with target audiences, identify key risks to the brand from the PR and marketing perspective and establish crisis communication policies
3. Promote our products and services during events, BTL or conferences
4. Identify lead generation opportunity and actively drive acquisition campaigns
5. Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
6. Advertise, build and maintain relationships with key media houses in Ghana (TV, print, online), and actively hunt and develop brand media features and stories about project milestones
7. To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media according to budget and marketing plan
8. Develop a quarterly marketing plan in conjunction with the regional sales departments.
9. Plan regular interviews and press conferences for the company
10. Produce marketing copy for our website, brochures, prints, online messages and any other required scripts
11. Craft and send periodic newsletters in collaboration with other departments company updates
12. Spot and submit company or brand profile for marketing Awards
13. Track ROI for marketing campaigns
14. Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients queries
15. Network with industry experts and potential clients/conferences to drive brand awareness
16. Management of all Print/POS and OOH, branding material, brochures regarding message, design, production, and distribution
17. Create key messaging best matching current business needs, and work with internal team to develop unified communication
18. Ensure all marketing and communications activity run to budget and align with the wider objectives of the company
The candidate must be/have:
A bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field.
Must have completed National Service
Three years experience in marketing, communications planning, media relations, advertising and event management.
Excellent written and oral communication, producing copywriter-or professional journalist- level text.
Strong ability in planning, branding, and marketing communication
Medium to strong project management skills
Strong planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
Keen attention to detail
Pragmatic and flexible approach, strong commercial judgment.
Team player but comfortable working autonomously.
Rigorous and organised.
PS: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.