Website Castor Vali Landmark
Maritime Security Officer (MSO)
Castor Vali Landmark Limited (CVLM), a joint venture company between LandMark Security Limited and Castor Vali Limited is, looking for motivated and experienced individuals for the role of Maritime Security Officer (MSO)
The Maritime Security Officer shall work offshore on-board exploration vessels for approximately two (2) months per rotation.
The responsibilities will include, but not limited to conducting vessel vulnerability assessment and identifying areas of weakness that will require vessel hardening.
- 3+ years’ experience in the Maritime Security industry or related discipline.
- Over 2 years’ experience working and supporting explorations vessels in high-risk waters. No less than 100 sea days in the role of Maritime Security Officer
Qualifications and Certification required:
- BOSIET Certificate, HUET Certificate and MIST certificate
- Seaman’s Discharge Book & Seaman’s Card
- STCW 95/10 – Elementary First Aid; Personnel Safety & Social Responsibility; Personal Survival; Elementary Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention
- ENG1 seafarers medical (Or equivalent)
- Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate (MFCC)
- Advanced First Aid(Trauma Training (FPOSi)
If you think you are a good match for us and the positions advertised, please send your application to
by 6th November 2019 with the subject heading “Title of Position being applied”, enclosing: a one-page motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to CVLM; a concise CV (maximum two pages).
Castor Vali Landmark, LandMark Security, and Castor Vali are committed to equality of opportunity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates regardless of sex, age, disability, gender identity, religion, or ethnicity.
Please note that only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com