VisionFund Ghana is part of a network of International Microfinance Institutions working in 31 countries across Africa, Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a subsidiary of World Vision International and we work in partnership to unlock the economic potential for communities to thrive, by providing financial empowerment to families to create jobs and incomes that improve the well-being of children. VisionFund Ghana has 22 branches/zones across the 16 regions of Ghana and serves clients in mostly Rural and Peri-Urban communities.
SPECIFIC LOACTIONS: Sunyani, Techiman, WA, Nkwanta, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Suhum, Kumasi, Swedru, Dunkwa, Tamale, Bolga, Asamankese, Tepa, Damongo, Twifo. (NB: The trainee position requires that the successful candidate will live in selected location.)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Recruited Loan Officer trainees will be trained for 6 months after which successful candidates will:
- Be offered permanent employment as Loan Officers.
- Become an advocate of helping women entrepreneurs within the community
- Assist in providing financial services to Small and Growing Businesses
- Become agents for community development
Required Skills or Experience
- HND Marketing or first degree in any discipline especially Marketing / Accountancy / Certificate holder in Agriculture and Rural development with working field experience.
- Candidates should have completed National Service.
- Willingness to ride the motor bike.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POSITION: Not more than 30 years and physically fit for field work.
How To Apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits. There are opportunities for self-development.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: ‘Loan Officer Trainee (including updated CVs, with addresses of three referees with telephone contacts)
Closing Date: 13TH FEBRUARY, 2020
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.