Legal Associate Summary
A full service undisclosed law firm in Accra which provides a wide range of legal services seeks a competent Legal Associate.
The Service Associate will participate in the diverse service areas of corporate law, commercial litigation, debt
recovery, investment advice as well as administration of estates, among others.
Legal Associate Responsibilities
Such individuals would assist with managing a diverse portfolio of corporate and litigation assignments and would
be responsible for:
– Conferencing with clients to ascertain the details of each case/assignment
– Conducting research using legislation, case law, other legal texts, and online resources
– Drafting legal documents, including reports, contracts, opinions and court processes
– Representing clients at meetings, trials and other dispute resolution proceedings
– Submitting timely reports and updates about salient developments in each case
– Ensuring that information and data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential.
– Remaining abreast of changes to legislation.
Legal Associate Skills & Qualifications
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Proven experience practicing as an Associate
Strong time management and organizational skills
Familiarity with legislation and case law, including recent changes
Good IT skills and competency
Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
At least one (1) year’s experience in a law firm environment
Accredited LLB degree & Licensed to practice law in Ghana
Interested applicants should send their resume, along with a cover letter to [email protected] on or
before 30th August 2021