Sales Manager Job Description
Kwaduya is an African based company. It has been founded with the belief to practice organic farming and recycle food waste.
Located in west Africa, Berekum (GHANA), the company is a processing plant of agricultural products. Its main objective is to counter the food waste in Ghana and develop a manufactured activity in the Brong Ahafo Region.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for recruiting, supervising, and organizing our sales team.
The Sales Manager at Kwaduya will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
The specific responsibilities and tasks will be the following:
· Hiring, training, motivating, and managing a team of sales representatives under a shared vision
· Supervising regional sales managers
· Monitoring performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled, and reporting results as necessary
· Planning and implementing training programs.
· Identifying knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
· Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
· Achieving the objectives through effective planning, setting new sales goals and initiatives, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance
· Projecting and forecasting annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
· Collaborating with the marketing executives to develop lead performance plans.
· Meeting with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
· Resolving escalated customer issues and customer complaints
· Providing advanced negotiation expertise
· Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
· Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts sales predictions to the management team
· Identifying emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Attending internal weekly meetings to discuss progress of projects
· Developing the company in the West Africa and Maghreb region.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 7+ years’ B2B sales experience
· 5+ years in leadership sales position
· Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
· Experience in customer relationship management.
· Experience managing and directing a sales team.
· Experience in the agri-food sector
· In depth knowledge of the market at the local and regional level (West Africa/ Maghreb)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
Innovative ideas for growth hacking
· Integrity and trust
· Innovative, generating original solutions
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Strong decision-making abilities
The company offers:
Working tools: mobile phone, laptop
Reimbursement of travel expenses
Ability to grow within the organization and the structure of the group
Send your CV and application letter to:
Deadline for Submission: April, 11th 2021