Key Accounts Executive for Reliance Personnel
Key Accounts Executive
The successful Key Accounts Executive will mainly be tasked with managing all sales and services provided to clients on an international basis by ensuring that all campaigns deliver end results which meets organisational and client objectives.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Identify and create new business opportunities through cold calling and networking activities
- Promote services and products across africa to key agencies and direct clients.
- Keep abreast of client future activities.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity.
- Obtain client briefs directly with clients and/or media buying houses.
- Compile accurate briefs for prospective clients i.e. assist client in writing brief and/or develop brief in conjunction with clients and/or media buying houses
- Ensure thorough understanding of client brief
- Enhance client requirements, where necessary
- Hold “brain storming” session with relevant stakeholders to obtain maximum input/information and expert advice for preparation of proposal writing i.e. innovative ideas, resources required, market trends etc.
- Compile accurate proposals for submission to clients and/or media buying houses
- Develop detailed chase lists for campaign based on client briefs received.
- Review and revise proposals with relevant stakeholders before submission to client and/or media buying houses
Required Skills or Experience
- Sales and Marketing Diploma or relevant degree
- Must be fully Computer Literate in MS Office, Email, MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint. OT3 (training will be provided)
- Minimum 5 years’ sales experience in advertising, sales and client service in the Media industry
- Ability to travel both locally and abroad as and when required
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Strong financial acumen
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience and understanding of the advertising and marketing industry
- Ability to work in an uncertain and constantly changing environment
- Strong customer orientation
- Displays initiative and creativity
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, assertive with strong leadership qualities
- Ability to interact with people on all levels
- Problem-solving skills
How To Apply
- Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application deadline: Wednesday, 27th May, 2020
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.