Egality Law is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Accra, Ghana, and London UK. We specialise in corporate and commercial law, media and human rights, as well as compliance and anti-corruption. We focus on clients that are seeking to serve the public interest.
We are grounded in principles of integrity, ethics and the public interest, and our lawyers benefit from two decades of experience working with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
An opportunity has arisen within our Accra office; we are now recruiting for the role of a Junior Associate qualified at the Ghana bar. The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
1. Junior Associate role:
· A qualified lawyer with up to 3 years of experience in practice.
· Candidate seeking pupillage or who has recently completed pupillage.
· International education or work experience is an advantage.
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
· Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to handle pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
2. Requirements for Candidates:
· Strong academic performance at senior school, university and tertiary level.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint are essential).
Applicants must apply by email to Vanessa Rutherford -firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact telephone number +233 (0) 208 193 093. Applications should include:
1. Handwritten cover letter, scanned as a pdf.
2. A copy of your Curriculum Vitae, including grades at High School, University and Law school.
3. Relevant certificates and transcripts (pdf also).
4. Two recent examples of your written work, redacted as necessary.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Closing date for applications: 4 December 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.