Location: Head Office-Accra
Start date: Immediately
Expiry date for applications: August 14, 2019
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
• Responsible for performing all tasks assigned by the IT Manager.
• Responsible ‘or establishing network specifications bv conferring with users, analysing workflow. access,information and security requirement, designing router administration. including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Responsible for establishing network bv evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilisation, through put, good put and latency, planning and executing the selection, installation,configuration and testing of equipment, defining network policies and procedures, establishing connections and firewalls etc.
• Responsible for securing network by developing network access, monitoring, control and evaluation,maintaining documentation as well as preparing users by designing and conducting training programmes, providing references and support.
• Responsible for administrator, maintenance and monitoring Of the network (LAN, WAN and Internet)
• Responsible for monitoring network device and liaise with service provider to solve connectivity issue.
• Responsible for evaluating and installing WAN and LAN.
• Responsible for keeping inventory of all network devices.
• Responsible for maintaining and upgrading existing software when necessary.
• Responsible for assuring the functioning of the network and the servers.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Responsible for any other tasks designed by the IT Manager or Senior Management.
• A bachelors degree with a technical major such as engineering or computer science, or technical relation field.
• 3 years experience as an IT Support Officer and experience with Cisco routers and switches, from entry level to enterprise level.
• MCP / MCSE. CCNA certification.
• Experience in supporting a mixed OS environment. integrating services from both Windows and Linux servers (e.g. Active Directory, SMTP servers, etc. as well as network design, implementation and performance tuning will be an advantage
• Experience With Cisco and other firewall equipment is required.
• Hard working and driven;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Excellent knowledge of information technology principles;
• Positive attitude:
• Honest and reliable;
• Accurate and fast worker;
• Good interpersonal skills
• Neat and organized person.
• Must be good networking
How To Apply For The Job
Any interested applicants should forward their CV to:
Closing Date: 14 August, 2019