JOB VACANCY FOR ONE (1) ICT TRAINER TO BE INSERTED INTO THE ACTIVITIES OF EU FUNDED PROJECT “LEEWYV”
Organisation: VIS Ghana
- Country: Ghana
- Location: Bono, Bono East and Ahafo Region
- Duration: Consultancy for 20 short-terms training
- Job title: ICT Trainer
The trainer will be inserted into the project activity “Facilitating access to the ICT in order to acquire new skills, information and knowledge” addressing working women and will report to the project manager. The trainer will be responsible for the organisation and management of the ICT course, including drafting of curricula, preparation of classes, elaboration and implementation of exams in order to evaluate the students’ progress.
- Setting and communicating clearly the learning objectives and expectations;
- Set -up 20 short-terms training (3 days) among the women cooperatives and associations
- Topics to carry out: use smart phone, internet, application, browsing, getting market prices information, finding value chain players, how to use software to keep records, finding crops high demand, getting information on pest control and disease control, finding access to new farming practices and technologies, create forum and farmers networks on socials.;
- Organising and implementing the classes’ schedule on time;
- Planning and revise curricula materials;
- Facilitating and encouraging open classroom discussion and other school related activities;
- Stimulating students’ creativity and enterprising spirit;
- Developing and implementing group training sessions and simulations;
- Tailoring classes and curricula on the individual need of the students.
- BA’s degree in ICT, computer engineering, informatics, or related fields;
- At least 1 year experience in ICT teaching;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, oral and written;
- Excellent working knowledge of Twi;
- Brilliant organisation and management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High resolution skills;
- High ability to collaborate and work with others;
- Very good ability to give constructive feedback.
- Your consultancy proposal shall be submitted to email@example.com before the 22nd of November 2020.