Provides daily and ongoing controls & instrumentation engineering onshore support to the
MPSG Facility Operations. The ICSS Engineer’s role is to complete the Controls & Instrumentation engineering discipline inputs as applicable to all Management of Change or specifically acting as Technical focal point for day-to-day Instrumentation, controls & metering equipment issues & support for work activities specifically related to the FPSO operations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Liaises with offshore Maintenance team to ensure scheduled Instrument Maintenance activities are completed.
- Ensure all maintenance & operational modification activities within the l & C (Systems) discipline are carried out safely, in accordance with Company Policy & Process, to the highest standards of quality.
- Liaise with the appointed Instruments, Control & Metering Technical Authority (TA) as appropriate in relation to technical modifications, SCE related performance standards, assurance & verification activities, procedure changes & deviations.
- Liaise with vendors, sub-contractors & appropriate Technical Authority (TA) to improve equipment performance & deliver operational & project modifications to improve operational efficiency.
- Liaising and coordinating work activities with other discipline engineers to achieve deadlines and target objectives as required for the operations team
- Provide guidance & direction in the preparation/implementation of service support & healthcare contracts, including sourcing suitable vendors
- Ensure AMOS system contains comprehensive & accurate maintenance routines in accordance with the NSP maintenance strategies.
- Carry out & assist with investigations into instruments & controls related incidents/equipment failures, including recommended preventative actions.
- Carry out routine audits & inspections to ensure that the condition & operation of instrument and control equipment is in accordance with NSP operations and required performance procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company general specifications & requirements, local legislative & operational requirements including override management, isolation standards, system & equipment testing, etc.
- Provides l & E and Control systems support to theFPSO systems technicians, engineers and managers. Strong troubleshooting & knowledge withDCS, programmable logic controllers and associated hardware is desirable, specifically for:
- Power generation, gas turbine unit
- Yokogawa CS3000 DCS system
- Other applicable FPSO PLC’s
Minimum Qualification: BSc Instrumentation & Control (OR) BSc Electrical/Electronics
Minimum Experience: 10 years in Industrial Control Systems Background with FPSO, Oil & Gas, LNG, Petrochemicals.
Special Systems Skills:
- Hands on Working Experience in DCS like Yokogawa’s Centum VP and Prosafe-RS
- Hands on Working Experience in Allen-Bradley PLC, Siemens PLC, GE Fanuc PLC, HIMA PLC
- Network Switches and Firewall Configuration
- Serial Communication Interface – Modbus, Profibus, OPC
You may also like:
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!
To apply for this job please visit modec.sabacloud.com.