Human Resource and Administrative Manager Main Purpose
To provide overall coordination and supervision of human resources and administrative activities of the organization in conformity with corporate objectives and legal requirements.
- Advises MD on HR and administrative matters and actively participate, as a key member of the appropriate management team, in the development & delivery of the company strategies, objectives and tactics in line with the Managing Director.
- Designs, implements and monitors adherence to HR policies in the areas of recruitment, training and development, employee relations, rewards management, and human resource information systems.
- Designs, implements and monitors adherence to administrative policies and procedures
- Designs and implements HR systems and strategies to facilitate the recruitment, training and development, motivation and utilization of employees to achieve competitive advantage for the company.
- Conducts periodic surveys to identify and remove barriers to employee motivation, retention and utilization.
- Develops and implements employee records and information system to facilitate easy identification and retrieval of employee personal and career data.
- Undertakes regular review of HR and administrative systems, policies and procedures to ensure conformity with best practices.
- Ensure compliance with the labour, Act 2003 (Act 651), Social Security Law, and other Legislation.
- Perform periodic review of employee policies and practices of the company
- Develop and implement appropriate performance management system and monitor its implementation
- Assigns duties to and monitors activities of team members to ensure achievement of performance standards.
- Manage workshops or training or meetings on the development of human potential and business operations.
- Administers discipline affecting immediate team members in accordance with the company’s disciplinary code and procedure.
- Supervise Payroll management
- Ensure compliance of procedures contractual commitments
Required Skills or Experience
- Relevant first degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management option qualified membership of a recognized Professional body i.e. IHRMP (GH)
- Must have not less than 10 years’ work experience and must hold a minimum of BSC in Human Resource Management from a reputable University.
- Experience working with expatriates will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Labour Act, 2003 Act 651 and other relevant legislation on labour
- Knowledge of best Human Resource practices in the Industry
- The personal style attributes that enable success
- Honest, have integrity, persistent, transparent
- new procurement tools and techniques
- Ability to build networks at all levels
- Ability to think in context of lean procurement process
- Detail oriented, efficient, and pragmatic
- Keen to learn
How To Apply
- Please note that due to expected large volumes of applications
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Link: https://www.jobsinghana.com/jobs/indexnew.php?&device=d&view=40872