County Hospital is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill the position of a Hospital Pharmacist.
The successful candidate shall be responsible to Hospital’s Medical Director
- Be the head of a team of technicians and dispensers in the hospital pharmacy department
- Be directly involved with physicians and other health professionals in the daily in-patient and out-patient management.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day running of the pharmacy
- Delivering health promotion programs as required
- Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards
- Ensures proper storage of all medications
- Supervises physical inventory and inventory control of pharmacy stock to an acceptable turnover
- And other ad hoc assignments
Qualification Required & Experience
- Education: At least B Pharm, and licensed to practice in Ghana
- Experience: Experience in hospital pharmacy, community pharmacy, possesses administrative and management skills.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong communication skill
- Accurate knowledge of brand and generic names of medication
Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
All applications with CV (including telephone number and e-mail) by email to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Closing Date: 9 December 2019