Our client is a multinational organization offering Specialist Health Services, Engineering & Construction, Camp Construction & Life Support amongst others in Africa, Middles East and Central Asia.
Purpose of Role
The Health Administrator shall oversee the day-to-day administrative operations of facility, have oversight responsibility over support services within the health facility and contribute to effective financial management in the facility.
· Monitor day to day facility administrative operations.
· Facilitate data collation and report generation.
· Maintain and promote effective communication between all departments and healthcare professionals to identify specific departmental shortcomings and needs.
· Ensure all medical records are maintained.
· Ensure internal healthcare, as well as local government, regulatory compliance.
· Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports
· Oversee operational capabilities of departments in the health facility
· Develop effective and efficient work schedules for all staff members
· A first degree in Administration in Health service options or in Public Health or in Business administration.
· A minimum of 5 years work experience in health service administration, hospital administrator or in a related field.
· Masters degree in healthcare related field will be an advantage.
· A member of a relevant recognized healthcare professional body
· Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· Strong strategic leadership track record
· High sense of work ethics and diligence
To apply for this job please visit pmrenaissance.zohorecruit.com.