Head of Finance and Accounting
Objectives of Position
To oversee financial planning and management, and ensure financial, contract, and procurement activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of the activity, and in compliance with Regulations.
The Head of Finance and Accounts will serve as a core team member on a full-time basis throughout the period of performance.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
with relevant experience in related role.
- Considerable knowledge/understanding of Accounting principles, procedures.
- Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prepare financial reports, analysis, and interpretation of financial information
- Knowledge of and experience with Ghanaian payroll income tax calculations and Health policy calculations for all full-time staff.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor a diverse staff in multiple locations.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English required
To apply for this job email your details to Talentresourceplus@yahoo.com