Group Head of Business Development Reporting.
Group Head of Business Development will report to the Group Chief Operating Officer
Group Head of Business Development Highlights
The Group Head of Business Development is generally responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve
the Group’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Group Head of Business Development is to oversee the effective and efficient management of various distribution channels (Retail, Corporate,
Bancassurance, e-Insurance and other alternatives) towards meeting and exceeding the Group’s revenue target.
The Group Head of Business Development is expected to provide expert advice on business development.
Group Head of Business Development Qualification
– A minimum of a University degree or relevant professional qualification in Sales and Marketing.
– Holder of Advanced professional qualification from a recognized institution preferably ACII
– A post-graduate degree in Marketing or Finance will be an added advantage
A minimum of 12 years of working experience with at least 8 years of executive management in a similar role.
– Working knowledge of both Life and Non-Life Insurance business
– Excellent administrative skills
– Articulate and strong presentation skills
– Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
– Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
– Relevant product and industry knowledge
– Strong Leadership skills
– Must be innovative
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter, detailed C.V with all relevant documents should be sent to [email protected]
not later than 31st August 2021.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED