GPOI Senior Trainer Staff for SAIC
GPOI Senior Trainer
SAIC is seeking a GPOI Senior Trainer for work in Ghana with the US State Department’s GPOI (Global Peace Operations Initiative) training program.
- Will be the Team Lead’s senior trainer and principal peace operations staff instructor.
- Lead efforts to train, mentor, and advise both the training center staff and the senior leaders of the battalion/unit deploying to a peacekeeping mission.
GPOI Senior Trainer Qualifications
Required Education and Experience:
- HS/GED and 19 years of experience OR Bachelors and 15 years or more of related experience; OR Masters and 13 years or more experience; OR PhD or JD and 4 years or more experience.
- 15 cumulative years of US or NATO military experience; must include combat arms battalion/brigade staff officer experience on a U.S. or NATO military staff (combat arms, Army or Marines, is defined as armor, cavalry, engineer, field artillery, infantry or special forces).
- Directly related military service after September 11, 2001.
- Attainment of military grade of O-4 and higher (or NATO equivalent)
- Relevant military operations or foreign security force (police or military) training experience in the last 5 years.
- Experience as senior trainer to a foreign security partner with directly related experience in capacity building and unit-level assessments.
GPOI Senior Trainer Desired Experience
- Commanded a combat arms battalion level unit (combat arms is defined as armor, cavalry, engineer, field artillery, or special forces) in the U.S. or NATO military land forces that will allow that individual to best support the task order objectives and goals while mentoring the training center staff, battalion staff, and battalion leadership.
- Regional experience in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Battalion and/or brigade staff experience while deployed to a combat, peacekeeping, or other contingency operation.
- UN peacekeeping operations experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions.
Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job ID: 209075
Location: , Ghana
Date Posted: May 21, 2020
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Schedule: Part-Time On Call
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.saic.com.