Golden Tulip Kumasi City
Golden Tulip Kumasi City, an international hotel brand and a four-star in the hospitality industry offers a career-exciting job opportunity for a suitably qualified and motivated person to fill the following position as Sales Executive
- Researches and develops new businesses.
- Handles all corporate businesses (both existing and new ones).
- Negotiates, organises and closes all sales on the company’s facilities and services.
- Organises call plans to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Identifies potential leads and follows up to ensure a sale is completely made.
- Prepares and submits on weekly basis a report of all corporate functions organised.
- Follows up and documents all bookings made according to the sales and marketing policy and procedure.
Core Competencies Required
- A minimum of a first degree in Sales and Marketing. A professional certificate in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years of working experience in a similar role.
- Thorough working knowledge of the hospitality terrain in Ghana.
- Ability to organise, plan and control work activities.
- Excellent working knowledge in various strategic marketing and sales tools.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve set-targets
- Ability to withstand people and work pressures
- Ability to work in a team,
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity
The successful job candidate is assured of an exciting career growth.
Job Location: Kumasi
Interested persons with the requisite qualifications and related working experience should their submit applications with detailed current CV including names and addresses of three (3) references, an active email, a contact number and a recent passport picture to the email indicated below.
Deadline: One week (7 days) from date of publication.
Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org