We are a private commercial Construction and Properties Developers based in Accra. We specialize in all aspects of new multi-family developments, providing multidisciplinary services to state, agencies and individuals in Ghana.
Our comprehensive services include land development engineering, transportation, traffic engineering, municipal engineering, structural engineering and architecture.
As a growing company, we are seeking for a dynamic, ambitious and dependable individual ready to grow with us to fill a vacancy in Accra and Kumasi.
The General Manager Operations will have overall management of the construction and the real estate department and report to the Director of Projects.
The General Manager Operations must have in-depth understanding of construction and real estate operations in Ghana.
Oversee all operations of the establishments and ensure efficient coordination of all the departments.
• Oversee the planning, organization and management of the various maintenance, repair and capital projects of properties.
• Support the hiring, interviewing and training of employees; undertake planning, assigning, and directing of work;
• Manage employee performance, addressing complaints and resolving conflicts and challenges
• Oversee and coordinate the general operations of the company’s construction projects.
• Ensure that a detailed and updated inventory list of all company assets is maintained and to oversee monthly stock take of operating equipment, furniture and inventory.
• Develop and supervise the performance of all operating departments.
• Ensure all common services and public utility services are in good working order and bills are paid on time.
• Ensure that all credit control procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Provide regular updates to directors on all financial and operational issues.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion and submission of all period-end financial statements and reports to director.
• Provide controls to ensure the proper handling and accounting for all receipts and expenses.
Sales & Marketing:
• Develop, implement, monitor and participate in a comprehensive sales and marketing plan that results in optimum returns.
• Oversee the setup and operations of online marketing strategies and report this listing
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Building and Construction Management or Business Management.
• An HND in Management/Building and Construction/Accounting; a bachelor’s degree in construction or project management would be an advantage
Interested persons should kindly send cover letter and resume to the recruiter via the email address below:
Deadline for submission is 4th June at 17h00 GMT.
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.