Gartner Consulting Internship (Short-term Contract)
If you are looking for an opportunity to experience working with a market research leader, Gartner has an exciting project with the Global Consulting Team.
The role will be a short term customer experience market research project in the Telecoms industry.
- Fluent in local language as well as fluency in speaking and writing in English.
- Resident in the local country
- Full eligibility to work in the country in which you are applying
- Good communication Skills
- Understanding of personal fixed-line and mobile contracts (Smartphone)
- Ability to purchase telecom products and services in their own names
- Ability to travel locally to gather necessary information for the market research
- Access to a working telephone and computer
- Digital “savvy” – understands digital, internet services and has extensive experience with technology as a consumer
- Business / IT background preferred
- Desired – enrolled / recently graduated from a Business / Computer science degree
- Diligent to work both in teams and individually
- Ability to work according to a project plan
- Flexible, goal-oriented
- Curious and open-minded
- Ability to work under time pressure and manage time accurately
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.