Website Reputable Company
• The Filling Station Supervisor is the custodian of stocks, assets and all cash from the station; meeting sales target and compliance with regulations.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maintaining sound security practices at the station.
• Developing and managing strategies of increasing patronage at the filling station.
• Advising management on events to improve quality service.
• Ensuring that all statutory, industry and company regulations are strictly complied with.
• Receiving daily sales, recording and keeping documentation of sales and droppings from pump attendants and depositing all sales into the company’s bank account.
• Running appropriate tests with prior approval from management to ensure smooth operations at the station.
• Reporting technical faults promptly to management through the area manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree (or equivalent), or any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities with an emphasis on customer and people’s management.
• Experience working in a fuel station and/or retail setting
HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE
Full time, 8 – 10 hours per day, 3 – 4 days per week (schedule may vary). Sunday through Saturday. Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends.
SALARY / WAGE / BENEFITS
• A wage will be discussed during the interview process.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit completed applications for employment, resumes and cover letters to this email to:
Closing Date: 02 September, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com