Fuel Pump Assistant
• Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids, and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required.
• Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, and equipment, and remove trash,
• Clean windshields, and/or wash and wax vehicles. Collect cash payments from customers and make change, or charge purchases to customers credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
• Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels.
• Order stock, and price and shelf incoming goods.
• Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
• Sell and install accessories, such as batteries, windshield wiper blades, fan belts, bulbs and headlamps.
• Grease and lubricate vehicles or specified units, such as sprains, universal joints, and steering knuckles, using grease guns or spray lubricants
• Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of service due.
• Perform minor repairs such as adjusting brakes, replacing spark plugs, and changing engine oil and filters.
• Provide customers with information about local roads and highways.
• Rotate, test, and repair or replace tires.
• Test and charge batteries.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Senior High School Graduate or Diploma student
• Should have excellent interpersonal skill Proven work experience
• Ability to stoop for extended periods
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons should send their Curriculum Vitae and application letter to
Kindly make the subject the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 01 November, 2020