Foreign Exchange Trader
Foreign Exchange Trader
Our client is a leading FICC (Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities) brokerage and Forex payment services provider for Emerging Markets.
Their FICC desk provides a variety of trading, research, sales and financing services across Emerging Markets with an underlying specialization in interest rate, commodity or foreign exchange related institutional transactions.
The professionalism of its clients’ demands sophisticated expertise on the part of the broker in order to meet integrally its client’s needs.
They are looking for a Broker and FX Sales professional who will adhere to their fundamental principles of confidentiality, expertise, competence and sophisticated company.
Job Title: Broker and FX Sales Job Location: Accra
Salary Range: ¢4,000 plus 15% commission Start Date: 1st November 2019
Reports to: Head, Currencies & Commodities
Roles and Responsibility:
- The successful candidate must be an independent player in over-the-counter (OTC) financial or non-financial markets.
- They will be a point of contact for institutional clients seeking to buy or sell financial or non-financial products.
- Act as an intermediary, taking no positions or dealing risks in the financial markets.
- The broker is in continual contact with leading players in the financial centre (banks, insurance companies, large private companies, etc.), enabling a unique, comprehensive km
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- To ensure market liquidity and respond rapidly to its clients’ needs,
- To respect the confidential nature of its clients’ transactions.
- To have a perfect knowledge of financial markets (Macro and Microtrends)
- A good understanding of its clients’ needs and objectives,
- Provide superior quality, high value-added service.
- to build a book of new clients; providing a point of contact for institutional clients seeking to buy or sell large volumes of currencies or other financial products such as FX derivatives.
- Sales experience and desire to consistently hit sales targets
- Hunger to earn money and extremely motivated
- Work well under pressure
- Good communication skills including a professional telephone manner
- Have a positive and proactive approach to business
- Work hard to close deals to achieve the target
- Source and bring on-board new business whilst manage existing client accounts
- Exceed expectations and targets on a consistent basis
- Attend trade shows and regular client meetings
- Maintain and upkeep database records
- Maintain marketplace/trade knowledge and originate deals/leads
- Must be proficient in the organisation and have excellent attention to detail
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Education and Qualifications
Must have a Finance Degree or related subject
How to apply:
Please send CV’s in a Word format to email@example.com by 14th October 2019
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.