FoodServe Consulting is an Agri Business and Marketing advisory service provider. As part of our plan to expand operation, we would like to employ Food Technologist to manage other technical and business development aspects of our operation.
Food Technologist Responsibilities:
· Technical Marketing: undertake sales and marking for food ingredients, packaging materials & machines and processing machines
· Management support: management of food processing facility & contract manufacturing projects on behalf of clients.
· Meeting: attending membership organization meetings on behalf of FoodServe
· Certification: assisting clients to have FDA & GSA approval for their facility and product
· Fair participation: participate on behalf of FoodServe
· Training: planning and implementation of various training with our various partners
· Advisory support: providing technical advisory services to client with regards to processing, product development, preservation, packaging, quality systems development and relevant areas required by client’s to improve their operation.
· Client’s prospecting: undertake marketing of our products and services
· Any other responsibilities to be assigned
Food Technologist Qualifications:
· Degree in Food Science or Biochemistry with basic knowledge in sales and marketing
· Computer literate in various Microsoft office program namely Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Good writing, multi-task and presentation skills
· Result oriented
· Applicant must ready to work within any part of the country outside Accra.
· Office location: Spintex
Send application plus copies of relevant certificate to email@example.com and for more details of FoodServe Consulting please visit www.foodservegh.org and follow the link to our social media handles for current update of our activities.
Application deadline: 16th October 2020
Other new jobs you need to see: