Food and Beverages Manager
General Job Scope:
The job involves the management and control of the whole food and beverage outlets of the Hotel spanning the Kitchen, restaurant, bars and conference and banqueting departments.
The job requires of any holder to work to ensure that there are seamless coordination of all the outlets at all times and synchronizing the planning, implementation and evaluating all activities of the department to achieve ultimate guests’ satisfaction, higher revenues, less costs and productivity at all times.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Kitchen, Restaurants, Bars and Conference and Banqueting
- Manage the health and safety operations in both the service and production units
- Manage training and communication for all staff in the unit
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene are upheld at all times in all units
- Monitor and manage food and operational costs in production and service units
- Demonstrate leadership by showing subordinates effective working methods by setting the example yourself and utilizing hotel management tools provided to you
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times
- Constantly monitor, review and recommend operational changes to management
- As part of the senior management team, provide strategic input to ensure the long term sustainability of the Hotel
Required Skills or Experience
- Exceptional competencies in menu-planning and costing
- Rounded competencies in Food and Beverage Management
- Creative capabilities in creating exciting experience in, using the available resources, to ensure growth in guests’ satisfaction throughout all the F&B outlets of the Hotel.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivating
- High-level of product-knowledge and attendant Sales and Marketing capabilities.
- Friendly interpersonal and guests’ management and interacting skills.
- Communications and diplomatic disposition.
- Leadership and bonding skills.
- IT Knowledge
How To Apply
- This is a top management role. Only applicants who meet the above criteria should apply.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
- CVs shoul be sentr to: firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 15 December 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com