DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervises the collection of data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Directorate;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual budget for the Directorate;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual budget for the Authority;
• Complies with the provisions of the financial management laws, regulation and other fiscal policies;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual financial report of the Authority;
• Collates data for the analysis of financial report;
• Checks all financial vouchers and relevant documents before payments are made
• Maintains appropriate ledgers;
• Implements financial recommendations contained in audit reports;
• Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Directorate;
• Supervises and appraises the performance of immediate subordinate staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines;
• A minimum of Level II qualification from a recognised and relevant professional body (e.g. ICAGH, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
• A minimum of one (1) year post- Bachelor’s degree or its professional equivalent relevant work
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Knowledge in financial management laws, regulations and fiscal policies.
• Leadership and management skills.
• Communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Conflict management skills.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and mentor.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Monitoring and evaluation skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in Administrative Procedures.
• Report Writing.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
National Biosafety Authority (NBA)
Box WY 669,
Or email to: email@example.com
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station
Closing Date: 12 October, 2020