Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
In keeping with donor requirements, Creative strives to ensure that all its projects promote inclusive development by meaningfully integrating gender and social inclusion at each level of programming. Creative also seeks to ensure that its projects engage and respond to the needs of all members of the communities they serve in accordance with USG directives and Creative’s own Gender and Social Inclusion Policies.
ATTACHMENT 1, SCOPE OF WORK
Consultant will provide finance support to the Partnerships for Peace (P4P) Project
Estimated execution period: February 08, 2021 – July 30, 2021
Estimated Level of Effort: 125 days maximum
The Finance Consultant, under the supervision of the Finance Manager will assist the Finance team in the management of project expenditures and accounts. He/she will assist in applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Assist Finance team with tracking and reconciling of bank statements to cash book
- Assist Finance team with statutory payments (SSNIT, Tier 2, GRA etc)
- Assist Finance team issuing and reconciling advances to staff and consultants
- Scan and upload Finance documents to SharePoint.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Track and file personnel leave records both manually and electronically and maintain their tracking spreadsheets accurately and verify staff’s monthly timesheets.
- Other tasks as assigned.
2. OTHER MATTERS
The Finance Consultant will report to the Finance Manager.
- Must have a Degree or A Higher National Diploma (HND) – Accounting option. A professional qualification is an added advantage
- Must have at least 2 years general work experience and 1 year of experience in bookkeeping, accounting, or finance assistant position.
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred
- Excellent Spoken and Written English highly desired
- Good computer skills in programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure in challenging working conditions
- Ability to take initiatives and be a team player
All correspondence and/or inquiries regarding this Request for Quotations (RFQ) must reference the above RFQ number, and be directed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Questions may be received until 28th January, 2021. Creative intends to award a Level of Effort Consultant Agreement, but reserves the right to make multiple awards or no award.
Submissions can be sent electronically to: email@example.com
Please submit the following documents to provide a quotation in response to this request for offer:
- A technical statement that addresses the technical knowledge and practicalities that the offeror has considered and will use to carry out the scope of work; Also provide a one-page writing sample in English and French
- A CV that reflects the education, skills and experience required in Attachment 1 and demonstrates the ability to carry out the scope of work;
- A proposed budget for completion of the work. A suggested template is included as Attachment 3
- Forms signed and completed as follows:
- Attachment 4. Consent to Vet
- Attachment 5. Nondisclosure agreement
- Attachment 6. Consent form for past performance and reference checks
- Attachment 7. 1420 Bio data Form
Selection will be made based on technical capability and overall best value. Modifications to this RFQ, including closing date extensions, will be sent via an amendment to the RFQ to all bidders.