· Ensure the implementation of best practices in the performance of field operations.
· Liaises with team members to ensure effective application of the company project methodology and enforces project standards.
· Ensures that surveys are undertaken professionally.
· Confers with department heads involved in projects to ensure cooperation and further define the nature of project.
· Collaborate with teams members to create and execute project works and revise as appropriate as to meet the changing needs and requirements
· Identify resources needed to undertake projects and assist the Head of field operations to assign individual responsibilities for officers and interviewers.
· Collaborates with team members to ensure the preparation of briefs and commissioning of research projects.
· Monitors the progress of research projects.
· Ensures the interviewers and field operation staffs are properly briefed.
· Liaises with team members to prepare progress reports to inform management of project status and deviation from goals.
· Ensures the projects meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectation.
· Liaises with team members and the project manager in creating the initial schedule of projects and ensuring successful completion.
· Collaborate with team members to prepare and ensure efficient management and utilization of project budget.
· Assist QC manager in setting QC compliance objective and ensuring that targets are achieved.
· Assist the head of Fields and operations and HR Manager in ensuring that competent and reliable field operations interviewers are recruited.
· Provides input into the companys goal setting process.
· Provides inputs in the development and administration of policies and procedures and ensure that employees adhere to rules and regulations.
· Carries out any additional duties as assigned by Superiors in the company.
Candidates with Quality Control skills can apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.