Field Expeditor at RINA
Expediting is the key to successful project completion.
Are you a Field Expeditor looking for contracting opportunities worldwide? RINA is looking for experienced freelance Field Expeditors to join our global pool of competent Expediters.
Join the RINA Expeditor network and you will have the opportunity to support global client’s to deliver Oil & Gas (Platform) and Marine (FPSO) & Automotive projects.
RINA is keen to hear from independent Field Expeditors interested in undertaking freelance ad-hoc field expediting assignments at supplier’s facilities on behalf of RINA & our clients.
RINA is working with clients on projects across the globe, and we would particularly like to hear from experienced field expeditors with sound expediting knowledge & work history working on projects in the following sectors:
- Energy, Oil & Gas (particularly on FPSO projects)
- Marine (Shipbuilding especially cruise liner)
- Automotive projects.
We are looking for experienced Expeditors with the following skills:
- Work as part of our clients Supplier Management Team to work with suppliers to achieve “On Time” delivery of their order(s)
- Able to read & interpret production schedules (Gantt / Planning charts etc.)
- Conduct ‘spot checks’ on the progress to confirm it is in line with the scheduling
- Able collaboration with the vendor at all levels to assess any potential risks to schedule and ensure corrective action is taken to eliminate risk
- You will be a great problem solver, swiftly proposing solutions and acting to prevent delays
- When necessary, able to exert pressure over a vendor and or its sub-vendors to ensure they maintain the production schedule & deliver their product in-line with our clients contractual delivery dates
- Identify points in the supplier production schedule to recover slippages when required
- Review Document SDRL (Supplier Data Requirement List) to ensure the vendor is meeting their contractual obligations regarding submissions of design / construction drawings
- Able to understand the requirements of the clients Purchase Orders
- Strong communication skills able to write clear & detailed expediting reports
- Excellent organizational ability, able to challenge delays and highlight outstanding matters regarding delivery time and technical / engineering / commercial problems
- You will be highly professional and client focused, motivated to deliver the best service levels and on time reporting
How to Apply – Required Information
- Current detailed resume (CV)
- A copy of redacted Expediting Report(s)
- Complete contact details ~ Email, Phone, Address
- Current Hourly Rate for Freelance Independent Contractor services (include currency)
Becoming one of RINA’s Independent Contractors’ has a number of benefits. It could be the flexibility to suit your lifestyle, competitive pay, gaining experience, or the freedom to choose opportunities that interest you.
If you are a skilled Expeditor ready to work tomorrow or keen to work with RINA in the future apply now, we will get in touch and tell you more about becoming part of our trusted team of expert contractors.
To apply for this job please visit rina.altamiraweb.com.