Purpose Of The Job:
- To ensure that all technical services in the region are effectively monitored and maintained in order to deliver excellent quality services to the customers.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities:
- To handle faults related to Network Power Quality of Service (Generator Power, Grid Power, Hybrid solutions etc) KPIs and prescribe solutions and/or carryout timely corrective procedures to maintain the KPIs within the range in the company’s Set Objectives as escalated by Network Operating Centre.
- To monitor and manage subcontractors on regional projects to ensure that subcontractor SLAs are met within the allocated region.
- To implement Network and Service Installations as requested by the Customer O&M and Projects Departments.
- To support domestic customers to perform field tasks (Eg. Surveys, Installations, Maintenance, BTS Site matters etc.)
- To identify, build and manage Network Spare/Stock Inventories.
- To compile and edit network data/information to maintain data/information accuracy and integrity
Other Duties And Responsibilities:
- To implement and develop operational guidelines, policies in liaison with other units
- To make weekly network reports.
- To handle any other work related duties as assigned by the Manager and NOC.
- Supervise Site activities, and communicate with Management, sub-contractors, solving problems on time.
- Contribute to streamlining operation and maintenance in general and fault handling in particular.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Well audited network for Power capacity requirements that guarantees future network and service expansions.
- Timely carried out preventive and corrective Maintenance that met Network Availability, MTTR, and MTBF as per the agreed standard.
- Prompt attendance to preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance in the area of operation.
- To ensure AC power availability
- To ensure DC power availability
- Strict adherence to company’s H, S &W and absolute rules
- Timely completion of all works in accordance to agreed standards and budget specifications.
Required Skills or Experience
- Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma/ Equivalent (Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunication)
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Telecommunications/ Electrical industry.
- Knowledge of Computer and Computer applications.
- Knowledge of Network Power and Generator system.
Skills & Abilities
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- High sense of Professionalism
- Possesses High level of integrity
- Has a high level of urgency in dealing with Network matters
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours
- A positive work attitude and the ability to prioritize will be vital
- High sense of urgency
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reliable and proactive
- Ability to multi-task
- Safety Awareness
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsinghana.com.