ESL Teacher at DKAS
- Loyal and committed to good work and result
- Self-disciplined with no or few supervision and passionate about helping others to learn and speak good English
- Proactive with a high sense of team work spirit
- Open minded with great flexibility in approaches, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Teaching English to students of different language and culture background, of all age range
- Develop ESL course syllabus and outline
- Organize and supervise out-of-campus cultural and language immersion activities
- Work hand in hand with the school Manager in improving the curriculum per the situation on the ground. Great proactiveness and creativity are needed .
- 35 hours per week
Wages and salary
- End of month net income ranging from 1,000.00 to 3,000.00 GHC
- 15 working days paid annual leave
- Basic salary increment guaranteed every year
- Free Chinese language course
- Self development training guaranteed
Exposure to foreign learners, leaving in Tema, speaking other foreign language are serious advantages.
- People who are afraid of challenges or who are looking for work just for the money aspect of it should refrain from applying please.
- Be available for immediate employment
How to apply?
Send a application letter plus a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday the 16th of January 2020.