Zormelo & Associates
- In charge of the technical operations of the Company
- Leads the Company’s effort to form strategic alliances with local and international companies that have the capabilities to partner with the Company to execute its business model
- Coordinates and directs projects, make detailed plans to accomplish goals and manages all Technical activities of the Company
- Interfaces with Engineering and Maintenance teams of our partners to gain a full understanding of their Operations and Maintenance functions
- Manages the Company’s Technology Centre
- Performs high-level coordination and monitoring of all engineering activities and provides support to projects in terms of resolving technical issues in the engineering disciplines.
- Leads and directs review and improvement of key work systems and processes and introduction of new technology/methods to increase productivity, reduce cost and shorten project delivery time in the assigned engineering disciplines.
- Develops and implements policies, standards and procedures that will ensure that all engineering and technical work performed for our partners/Clients conform to their standards.
- Coordinates with Human Resources to recruit engineering/technical employees for the Company and our Clients/Partners
- Reviews and recommends contracts and cost estimates for approval
- Designs a roadmap for the Company to build its Engineering capacity overtime to enable it take up more contracts.
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.