AFRICABETS JOB SEARCH FOR TWO (2) DRIVERS
- Number: Two (2)
- Work Station: KUMASI.
WHO CAN APPLY: Males 22 years and above with accident free driving experience
Duties/ Roles/ Responsibilities
- Undertake all driving duties assigned by Management.
- Carry out routine vehicle checks and maintenance.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
Salary/ Remuneration: Attractive and Negotiable (with commission and bonuses)
Applicant must have an active driving license of C class and above, be reliable, punctual and self-motivated and also capable and confident.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Minimum of BECE certificate with proven experience as a Driver for at least three (3) years.
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Good eyesight
- Familiarity with Google maps and GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Email Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- All applications must be accompanied by Application Letter and CV.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the successful candidate(s) are selected.