We’re on a mission to build a future where anyone and any company in world can get access to easy and affordable healthcare services. To kick off, we’re building the state of the art suite of applications to enable healthcare providers, corporate and patients engage in meaningful, effective and cost efficient ways. Our product is growing rapidly and we need to ramp up our capacity in order to meet the needs of our customers. We’re looking for an **analytical**, **empathetic** and data-savvy engineer to join our customer success team. Your mission, should you be chosen, is to build relationships with new and existing customers by project managing their on-boarding to the product, providing best practices, **preemptive** technical and customer support, user training on the application. You’ll partner with and our head of customer success and Serenity’s product engineers to advance customer satisfaction and optimize our platform’s efficiency.
# About the role
At Serenity, our promise to our clients and customers is that provide an amazing software experience that will:
– Enable patients stay in good shape/get well soon,
– Enable healthcare providers stay on top of their game in an amazing payments experience
– Enable corporates to provide amazing and affordable health insurance benefits to their employees
Customer success is an essential part of making this a promise kept. As a member of the customer success team, you help our customer **WIN**…because at Serenity we believe that we can only win when our customers succeed. As a customer success engineer, your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support to Serenity’s users, integrate state of the art customer support tools/experiences into our platforms, and integrate analytic tools to help our team evaluate and understand user behavior on Serenity. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders of our business and contribute to the growth and trajectory of our platform. Our product is in its early stages but growing rapidly – and so you’ll have the opportunity advance a promising customer success career in today’s data-driven landscape.
As a customer success engineer, you will work with literally every team at Serenity. Our Customer Success team serves an important link between Serenity’s teams to ensure that all parts of the company are working in sync to provide the best possible experience for our patients, healthcare providers and corporates. You’ll have visibility into whats happening across the entire company, so youll need to be a sharp, articulate problem-solver capable of the significant responsibilities entrusted to you.
You’ll work side by side with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers wholl value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and wholl actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career. Come and join us as we make healthcare much better for Africa and beyond.
Ideally, we would prefer a candidate who lives in Ghana or has Ghanaian residency. However, this role is also open to candidates outside of Ghana, with a preference for candidates who have a strong understanding and first hand experience of the business cultures of Ghana (Anglophone West Africa/East Africa is a plus). This is a remote role (the entire company is working remotely during the pandemic) and successful candidates should be located within the GMT -2 to GMT +2 timezones.
### Technical customer support (60% of essential time function)
– Resolving customers’ technical issues related to the product on a daily basis
– Customer support metrics including response and resolution time for SLA compliance
– Managing and integrating Serenity’s customer into our apps
– Managing automations and workflows to scale customer support
– Document resolutions and identify complaint patterns for addition to Serenity’s knowledge base
### **Product Development and Quality Assurance (30% of essential time function)**
Providing feedback to product & development group of customer requests for feature and product development. Participate in Quality Assurance testing for new application releases and data import projects.
– Analyze user activity and behavior to understand
– Identifying opportunities to improve the user experience for use cases such as:
– User and client onboarding
– Scheduling appointments and lab tests
– Billing and payments
– Virtual care
– Customer support
### Administration (10% of essential time function)
– Delivering accurate forecasting of technical support requests on a regular basis
– Project management
### **Decision Making:**
– Prioritizing support and development tasks and allocating time.
– Actions necessary to retain customers/users
– Identify features and fixes necessary to improve the user experience on Serenity
– Customer Success, Core engineering and Product teams
– Serenity healthcare providers
– Serenity patients
– Corporate customers
# Job Specifications
– Experience working closely with customers, and their product needs. Mature professional skills to effectively manage expectations and maintain project timelines and deliverables.
– Preferred: 1-3 years experience Customer Service and Application Support
– Preferred: 1-2 years Healthcare industry experience in the role of Application Developer, Product Specialist, Analyst or Customer Support Specialist
– Bsc. in Computer science, information technology, business engineering, software engineering or related degree
– Excellent interpersonal skills – able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers and associates
– **STRONG** ethics and values regarding user privacy and data protection
– 2+ years experience as a problem solver
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Attention to detail
– Results oriented, flexible and focussed on solutions
– Organized and self-sufficient
### Special skills
– Experience developing REST APIs
– Experience with customer support tools like Zoho or Zendesk
– Preferred: Basic database (SQL) working knowledge
– Preferred: Proven record of shipping features on time and on budget
Upon hiring, we will put you on a 3 months probation period to evaluate you and your work. Once that is over, benefits roll out immediate. We offer the following and are happy to discuss any other benefit you may require:
– Health insurance
– Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
– Company laptop
– Workplace perks: recreation activities and flexible workspace setup
To apply for this job please visit tripetto.app.