A company based in Accra is looking for a dynamic creative lead to perform creative, graphical and video tasks. Duties of the creative lead will include shooting and editing of videos, photography and videography work of the company and its subsidiaries, scripting and directing video shoot.
Other duties also include making arrangements for various shoots, map out of locations, preparing interview guide, budget preparation, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate track records of all work.
The ideal candidate should have excellent photography and videography background as well as editing skills. He or she should have written communication skills. He or she should be able to organize work using tools like adobe creative suites and other related equipment.
You should have worked in a production or media firm as a cinematographer or stringer with all the listed skills.
Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure the efficient and smooth running of all photography, videography and editing work for the company and its subsidiaries.
Job Type = Permanent /Full Time
Working Experience =1 – 5 Years
• Organizing, Booking and scheduling video shoots
• Ability to map out on shooting locations
• Ability to script and direct a shoot
• Ability to edit using Adobe creative suites, Edius, final cut and other softwares associated with editing
• Ability to shoot good and stable visuals
• Ability to combine the sound and video for the coverage
• You should have knowledge on lightening. (Both indoor and outdoor)
• Ability to have knowledge about sound equipment .eg sound frequency of lapel
• Have technical knowhow of photography and videography
• Ability to handle camera to give varied visuals
• Ability to set camera to suit the kind of occasion or setting
• Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize work and Attention to details
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to create and post business video ads on social media platforms
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree or Diploma
• Professional Certificates or its equivalent
How To Apply For The Job
Send an email to:
Attach your CV
Closing Date: 13 December, 2019
Pellucid Technology Job Vacancy for IT Solution Sales Representative
BMI Farms Limited Seeks a Farm Supervisor in Kasoa
Financial Institution in Accra Seeks Lawyers
Team Leader at Oxford Policy Management (OPM)
Regional Coordinator at Vision for a Nation (VFAN)