Country Manager Ghana
Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets.
We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya, Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth.
A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a Country Manager Ghana (f/m/x) in Ho Chi Minh City, Ghana to manage the expansion of ecoligo into the Ghana market.
We’re imagining somebody who will take control of all required administrative processes, government & regulatory affairs, but also all sales and relationship building with local partners.
Someone who can translate a business plan into action and who is not afraid of challenges, but embraces them, that is able to build up a local organisation but work remote with no direct supervision. Sounds like you?
Country Manager Ghana role
- Setup and management of the local subsidiary
- Day to day representation of ecoligo towards its potential clients and partners
- Successful closure of solar leasing and solar PPA contracts with commercial & industrial clients
- Representation of the business at trade fairs, conferences and other events
- Development of long-term partnerships that support ecoligo’s business
- Daily management of the CRM system & reporting of lead status
- Organize, manage and perform sales trips within the country
- Support strategic positioning of the company through business development
Country Manager Ghana Requirements
- Motivated to proof yourself with a challenging task
- You have a clear understanding of the solar market, especially the C&I segment
- You know how to close deals and have a proven track record thereof
- Understanding the viewpoint of our commercial and industrial clients is natural to you
- You can work autonomously without losing the connection to the team
- A start-up work environment with its ups and downs
- You like international and diverse teams and are open minded
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Work for the planet we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets and are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose
- Valuable experience in crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you! Note Any application without a cover letter will immediately be disregarded due to the high number of applicants on this position.
Recent Jobs: Equality Programme and Influencing Lead at Oxfam
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.