Contact Centre Manager
• Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
• Working with HR and Recruitment drive the recruitment & selection of Team Leader and Advisors.
• Contribute to the design and implementation of Change Programmes and Projects which impact the contact center
• Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience.
• Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
• Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Identifying and instilling best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
• Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
• Work with the Resource Planning team to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field
Location: Spintex, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 December, 2019