For nearly 60 years, Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) has worked globally to support children and youth who dream of a better world, serving the poor regardless of their faith, cultural, and ethnic background. We deliver our mandate by bringing together diverse people and building partnerships, driven by a common belief: education extends beyond the walls of a classroom and is the most powerful tool children can use to change their world. We focus on breaking barriers preventing access to inclusive, quality education for all, especially girls.
Christian Children’s Fund of Canada, Ghana Country Office;
Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC), commenced work in Ghana in 1996 in Tamale in the Northern Region. We currently work in 9 districts of Northern and Upper East regions covering a total of 72 communities in partnership with local NGOs.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
- Vision: We dream of a world where every child has a voice and the ability to achieve their full potential.
- Mission: Christian Children’s Fund of Canada creates a future of hope for children, families, and communities by helping them develop the skills and resources to overcome poverty and injustice.
- Values: Across our work, we aim to uphold the values of results, respect, integrity, teamwork and excellence.
- Results: With a global perspective, we take strategic action to positively transform the lives of children, families and communities.
- Respect: We champion the rights, dignity and value of all people. We treat others as we want them to treat us.
- Integrity: We are honest and trustworthy in all our actions. Our actions are consistent with our vision and mission.
- Teamwork: We combine diverse expertise and personal initiative, creating a powerful synergy to accomplish our shared goals.
- Excellence: We continually innovate and challenge ourselves to achieve the highest-quality results.
- Evaluate the relevance, impact, effectiveness and sustainability of Children Believe’s initiatives on ECD/LTP.
- Map out/idenfify ECD initiatives undertaken by other stakeholders.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for ECD program improvement and policy influencing in Ghana.
- Children have access to quality education, demonstrate age-appropriate development and learning.
- Children have supportive home environment with adequate resources for stimulation.
- Children and families have access to quality programmes and services addressing health care and good nutrition.
- Children’s rights are protected and upheld through the implementation of policies and programmes to support children and families.
- Present elaborate technical proposal, data collection tools and budget
- Conduct data collection and analysis
- Produce a professionally accepted assessment report
- Produce a case-study that demonstrates in-depth impact and change through ECD
- Present the study report in validation workshops for key stakeholders
- proven previous experience as Researcher in early childhood development
- at least 5 years’ experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative studies and data analysis;
- good knowledge of national and international policies and programs on ECD;
- Knowledge on Child protection and community development,
- Good mastery of computer tools and statistical software.