A reputable international NGO in water production and distribution that provides safe, affordable and sustainable drinking water and improved health and hygiene services for rural and peri-urban areas of Ghana, seeks results-oriented and dynamic persons to fill the under-listed position as Construction Supervisor
- Assist in the preparation of contracts
- Assist in resources planning to meet the construction schedule
- Supervise contractors, technicians and other technical persons, and all construction activities
- Enforce compliance with plans and specifications during construction work
- Review adequacy of methods, structures, and equipment to ensure achievement of specified health and safety results
- Ensure that projects are completed on according to contractual conditions, within budget, and with adherence to high standards of quality construction
- Must have a degree or HND
- Construction or Civil Engineering or related disciple, good knowledge in water equipment installation will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ post-qualification relevant experience
- Proven leadership, decision making and management ability
- Ability ta manage time effectively by meeting deadline,
Deadline for submission of Monday, November 25, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com