Completions Operations Supervisor
Petroplan seeks to engage the services of a Completions Operations Supervisor in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana
Completions Operations Supervisor Requirement Scope
* Onshore well experience highly preferred.
* Relevant pore pressure experience required.
* Experience in Africa a preference.
* Deepwater offshore experience required.
* Very experienced at shows identification-description, gas analysis, formation top picking, lithology, preparation, use of GEO and/or Gravitas, picking casing points, assisting in geomechanically assessments.
* Expert at monitoring operations mud logging, wireline logging, sampling, logistics, reporting to
* Ops Geologist and concise communication-updates, liaison with drilling, operational day-to-day updates.
* Making sure operational delivery consistent with government regulations (and partner expectations).
* Interface with logging, mud logging, and wireline witness and wellsite geology contractors.
* Liaise with operations geologists and drilling team for morning, afternoon and ad hoc updates
* Coordinate mud logging crew-team.
* Available 24 hours a day if operational requirements dictate (logging-coring-ops issues).
* Prepare daily geological reports.
* Helping coordinate wireline logging where required.
* Attending morning update call with Operations Geology.
* Coordinate contract wash-up meetings on wireline logging, LWD logging and mud logging.
* Ensuring G&G operational requirements are met at Wellsite.
* May be required to show around nationals and/or the regulator on the rig site -demonstrating good wellsite geology practices.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. Whats more, we understand that different things are important to different people in todays world of work its about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what youre looking for from your next role.
To access all latest updates on Sobiaonline click here. To access latest jobs in Ghana click here. If you need any help from Sobiaonline Click here. To post a job click here. To post an event click here