Cleaning Supervisor at Greenpro Commercial Ghana
Greenpro Commercial Ghana is seeking suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Cleaning Supervisor.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Run and spearhead all cleaning operations
- Conduct surveys and prepare quotations for cleaning and fumigation operations
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Coordinate; manage and supervise all cleaning and fumigation projects tasks in Accra and across as required.
- Coordinate with artisans for various repair works for facility management
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Run facility management division of cleaning and fumigation and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and providing administrative support as needed.
- Developing projects strategies and ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Bachelor degree in any related field of study.
- Candidate must have deep knowledge in cleaning (post construction cleaning, glass cleaning), fumigation and facility management
- Candidate must have 4 – 5 years experience in cleaning and be familiar with all the cleaning consumables, materials and machines (Scrubbing, Vacuum cleaner, Squeegee, Wet & Dry …)
- Age between 30 – 40 years Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to delegate and work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge files management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under intense pressure