Greenpro Commercial Ghana is seeking suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a Cleaning Supervisor.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Run and spearhead all cleaning operations
- Conduct surveys and prepare quotations for cleaning and fumigation operations
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Coordinate; manage and supervise all cleaning and fumigation projects tasks in Accra and across as required.
- Coordinate with artisans for various repair works for facility management
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Run facility management division of cleaning and fumigation and ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and providing administrative support as needed.
- Developing projects strategies and ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Bachelor degree in any related field of study.
- Candidate must have deep knowledge in cleaning (post construction cleaning, glass cleaning), fumigation and facility management
- Candidate must have 4 – 5 years experience in cleaning and be familiar with all the cleaning consumables, materials and machines (Scrubbing, Vacuum cleaner, Squeegee, Wet & Dry …)
- Age between 30 – 40 years Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to delegate and work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge files management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under intense pressure
Please login to your account to bookmark this entry.
Apply For job
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com