Morgan Philips, the Digital Headhunting company, is hiring a Chief Financial Officer for one of its clients, a leader in the Telecommunications sector.
Based within the group’s subsidiary and reporting directly to the operations and finance department, the Chief Financial Officer will lead the administrative, human resources, legal and financial activities in order to provide relevant analyses and solutions.
His/her main responsibilities are :
– Managing the day-to-day financial, accounting and administrative operations;
– Auditing internal processes;
– Ensuring the efficient execution of the accounting and financial activities;
– Manage the day-to-day administration: secretariat, switchboard, vehicles, supplies, etc;
– Ensure the management of the customer account: invoicing, reminders, reduction of outstanding
– Manage the supplier accounts: from the order to the payment;
– Ensure regular reporting to the board of directors;
– implement and develop financial management tools;
– Analyse financial data;
– Handle relations with the fiscal and social institutions.
– Handle also the relation with e external financial actors: Banks, statutory auditor, Chartered Accountant.
Profil recherché :
You hold a Masters’ degree in finance, Finance or a similar field
10+ years of experience in financial controlling, ideally in the telecommunication Operations, including team management
You have excellent communication and leadership skills (you have a previous experience in leading change)
You have a strong knowledge of finance policies, processes and systems
You are pragmatic, comfortable to work in a dynamic environment and have a long-term vision for your future job
Required qualities :
-Adaptability & agility
-Analytical, critical and synthetic skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.morganphilips.com.