Business Manager at Zormelo & Associates
● Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
● Onboard, establish and maintain relationships with our prospective customers and clients.
● Possess technological aptitude (Google docs, sheets,slides, jira, apps usage/experience, etc)
● Create and maintain rolling monthly or 3-month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans
● Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
● Professional, agile and able to articulate information.
● Train new employees as required.
● Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
● Project management skills
● Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
● Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material,registrations and equipment.
● Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
● Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
● Assess overall company performance.
● Must be ready to work outside regular office hours and be on hand for Saturday and/or Sunday weekly call meetings.
● Track marketing strategy results closely and create detailed reports with observation and other feedback.
● Create and execute lead generation programs.
● Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
● Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
● Auditing/Logging financial information
● Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
● Prepare weekly/biweekly/monthly and liaise with the CEO to execute and plan business objectives.
● Financial literacy, analytical reasoning, and quantitative ability is key.
● Ability to lead people and prudently manage capital resources.
● Ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation.
● Must have a strong client/stakeholder orientation.
● Unquestioned integrity and commitment to organisational values.
● Support customer-facing operations, including sales, marketing, and public relations.
● Manage all company assets effectively using internal tracking tools
● Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business,Business Management or other related fields.
● At least 3-5 years’ experience in a management position.
● Outstanding leadership abilities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Working knowledge of the latest business policies,growth strategies and regulations.
● Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
● Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment.
● Superior leadership skills, with a focus in employee coaching and development.
Review Your CV for Free. Click HERE
Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development Consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.